Sunday, July 11, 2010

Potty Training: Hole Number One

Bailey has only had one accident since we started potty training, and that was over a week ago, so Ross decided today would be the day to move on to the next step. Just a little while ago Bailey was crying and I thought it might be because her litter pan was dirty. Yep. I dumped everything in the toilet and flushed it, and then washed out the litter pan. I cut out the first hole, and put in fresh litter. I'm excited to see how she does. This is a big step.
Update: Bailey crying because the litter pan was dirty was half true. I think she was crying cause she'd had an accident. Oops. Since the litter pan was dirty she pooped in Ross's shorts (which were on the floor). He was not happy. Ross has vacuumed and steam cleaned the carpets. Now if only the back room was clean.

1 comment:

Disobedient Tiger said...

Peeing works, but 2 "failed" poos.