Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pineapple Stuffed French Toast

The girls at work keep talking about pumpkin stuffed French toast. I decided to make pineapple stuffed French toast this morning for Ross's birthday. He liked it.

Pineapple Stuffed French Toast

French Toast (I used some funky bread that we got at Costco)

Pineapple Filling
Crushed pineapple
Light agave nectar
Cream cheese (I used one package of the lower fat kind)
Vanilla
Powdered sugar

Yoghurt (I used pineapple Chobani)

Whipped cream

1. Whip together filling ingredients with hand mixer. I probably used 1/4 cup pineapple.
2. Put stuffing into freezer to help it firm up.
3. Make French toast.
4. Make a sandwich with the French toast and the filling.
5. Cut the sandwich in half.
6. Put a dollop of yoghurt on the toast.
7. Top off with some whipped cream.
8. Nom. Nom. Nom.




1 comment:

V said...

Wow. Looks incredibly delicious!