Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I won! Again!

I enter to win freebies at Lucky Magazine and Glamour Magazine. I received an email the other day saying I'd won a year long subscription to yogavibes.com through a promotion with Lucky Magazine. Yogavibes sent me a special code and now I can watch/do a yoga class any time I want. I tried it out for the fist time today. So far it doesn't seem like yogavibes has a whole lot of videos, but the did have two Iyengar style videos. I tried the first Iyengar video today. I really put a lot of effort into it, so I got a little sweaty. The teacher was a little annoying (but who doesn't annoy me?) She kept dropping the last a on all the asanas. So she would say Tadasin instead of Tadasana. It was irksome, like when people drop the -ly at the end of an adverb. (Ross passed on that pet peeve to me.)

I'm not sure how much I will use this service, but it is cool to have won something. And maybe it will help me get back in shape.

No comments: