Friday, April 3, 2015

Updates

So it has been a while. I did a 10 day juice fast and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. At the end I was so looking forward to a salad it was insane. I lost a little weight, and my GI tract went haywire for a while. Unfortunately, I think I'm back to my bad eating habits and my stomach is stretched out again. At the end of the juice fast I could barely eat anything without feeling full.

Nothing exciting really. I'm lazy and haven't been doing much. I actually spent hours cleaning the house today. It wouldn't be so hard if I did it more regularly. I'm a terrible housekeeper.

We are having Seder tomorrow and I am going to make a Dr. Pepper brisket. I'll post the recipe if it turns out well.

That is all. Like I said, nothing exciting.

No comments: