Monday, July 22, 2013

Feynman Graphic Novel

At the library last week I picked up the graphic novel Feynman.  The life story of Richard Feynman made a great graphic novel.  I really had a hard time putting it down.  Wow, what an unfathomably amazing mind.  Brilliant in physics, and funny. Feynman led a very complex, colorful life. I was so intrigued with his story, I picked up of one of Feynman's books at the library today.

You don't have to be a theoretical physicist or rocket scientist to understand this book.  The book only gets science heavy in one part.  I had to concentrate to follow it, and sadly, I think I have forgotten it all already.  This book is an interesting, easy read, and it is in color (a prerequisite for any graphic novel I read.)

Check this book out for a good, easy, and funny read about a guy who was interesting, humorous, and one of the greatest minds of our time.

No comments: