Saturday, May 29, 2010

My New Garden

Let me just say: Hooray! My super stressful project/event is over! Whew!

I'm trying to be productive and use the time that I was previously spending doing that, on things other than television. Just about the same time I finished knitting the dish rag today, Ross decided he wanted to go to the hardware store to get something for his project. I decided to tag along and buy some plants for this year's garden. I bought two jalepeno plants, a cayenne pepper plant, and a serrano pepper plant. As far as herbs go I bought Thai basil, Greek oregano, mint, and rosemary. The rosemary is nice and large. It came with its own pot, but I might buy one to match the other herb pot. They also had some smaller matching pots. Maybe I'll buy some sweet basil and try growing that (again.)

Maybe in the morning I'll make some rosemary bread. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

Disobedient Tiger said...

they smell yummy

Nicole said...

I swear sometimes I think you're my long-lost sister. I also did some gardening this weekend. Cilantro, basil, cucumbers, tomatoes and red peppers. I'll post pics soon.

Good luck with your herbs. That rosemary bread sounds delicious!