Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day So Far

When I got out of bed at 7 am the snow was so deep I couldn't see the curbs. I got back into bed, put a pillow over my head to drown out the sound of any snow shoveling, and went back to sleep. When I finally got up Ross had made cappuccinos and we had yellow cake cookies to go with them. We watched a couple episodes of the Emperor's New School (Kuzco) on Netflix and then Bailey curled up kind of half-on half-off of Ross's leg while we looked at bad tattoos online.

It is almost noon and I'm still in my jammies. Ross is playing PS2 and Bailey is curled up between us on the couch. It is still snowing. I'm pretty sure the rest of the day will consist of eating, wii, and watching dvds or movies on Netflix. I might put on my wellies and some ski pants and venture outside to take some photos. I should have done that this morning when it was still pristine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It should be an all day P.J.day. sleep,eat,watch movies just a lazy day. Staying warm