Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still Adjusting

Ross and I have been living together for 10 years, but we are still adjusting. This is the first time we've ever both been working full time at the same time--and living together. Now that I've been going into work earlier, we are trying to work out the morning routine. The after work routine is pretty easy. We eat dinner and veg on the couch for a few hours before going to bed. I haven't worked out in weeks. Just the thought of getting up even earlier to work out makes me tired. I'm still trying to find the best time to leave commute-wise. The morning stuff will work itself out. What I really need to do is shake up our after work routine and actually work out. I can feel all my muscles contracting and I feel like I'm curling up like a flower petal or leaf in the sun.

No comments: