This is good to eat cold or room temp on these hot summer days.
2 chicken breasts
1.5 lbs green beans--fresh or frozen
shredded parmesan cheese
1. Boil 2 chicken breasts until fully cooked.
2. Shred chicken. (I use two forks when the chicken is hot)
3. If using fresh green beans, clean and cut them.
4. Steam green beans until just tender, but still crunchy.
5. Rinse green beans in cold water to arrest cooking.
6. In a large bowl mix green beans with shredded chicken.
7. Add juice from 2 limes and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil.
8. Add secret sauce and shredded parmesan cheese to taste.
9. Mix all together really well.
Creamy Mole Chicken Soup
8 months ago