Wednesday, September 22, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things were gifts, and they all show just how well the people who bought them know me.

Tiffany bought me this electric tea kettle. I love the shape and it works like a dream. I almost had a heart attack once when I thought it had broken. Nope, it is still going strong years later.
Ross's other wife, Tejal, gave me this little brown tea pot. There are so many things I love about it. It is my favorite color, it has an interesting texture, the strainer is metal, and it is the perfect 2 cup size. I know I'll be using this tea pot forever. Thanks Tejal, for not keeping this for your own collection!
I admired this tea cup at CM when I saw it and my mom offered to buy it for me. I protested at first, but eventually gave in. My mom likes to buy me things, and I really did like it. The dragon is like a relief sculpture on the cup and I love the way the tail extends onto the handle of the cup. I'm so glad I let her buy it for me.
I use all three of these things almost every day. I love the simplicity of each one and they each do their job perfectly.

No comments: