Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Wedding

Well, so much has gone on since my last post, but I'm not going to try and cover it all. We went to Austin last Friday for Aaron and Sujata's wedding. On Friday we had County Line for lunch and then went to Amy's downtown. I had rum raisin and bourbon custard. Oh, the bourbon was so good. Then we went to a little get together that Aaron and Sujata were having. I got mehndi done on my hands and Ross played games with the guys. We got to see the sari ceremony and then got some sleep. On the day of the wedding one of Sujata's aunties helped me with my sari and it looked so nice. We had a pretty good time. On the way out of town we stopped at Amy's again (like we always do). Ross had mexican vanilla and I had sweet cream with strawberries cause nothing else sounded as good as the bourbon custard. I'm now trying to recover from all my travelling. I have a few days to rest before my birthday party, which I really need to get to work planning....
My hands with mehndi.

Start of sari ceremony.


Joey and the bride before the wedding.

The groom leaving the building.

Me in my maroon sari.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, That is wild. We love the outfit and the design on your hands.