Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Breville Die Cast 800ESXL

When we were in Italy Ross had cappuccinos in the mornings. He enjoyed them so much that we decided to get an espresso maker so we could make them at home. He was really excited about the prospect of steaming milk for hot chocolate. I found a model that had good reviews and we went to the store to check it out (I was planning on buying it on ebay.) At the store the machine looked nice, but the upgraded model was so much nicer. It took me a while to find a good deal on ebay, but I'm so glad we got the higher end model. We've had hot chocolate, cafe latte, cappuccino, and hot tea. I really don't have much idea of what I'm doing, but the results so far have been pretty tasty. Oh, thanks to Tejal for providing the Illy coffee. She gave us a whole case, so we won't be buying coffee for a while!

No comments: